So I’m ashamed to say that this blog does take a back seat to my main page smudgelove.wordpress.com, I guess when I have so much going on in my real life it’s a lot easier to rant endlessly about personal experiences rather than weekly trend updates. I’m sorry! Bad blogger.
However I was pleased and equally surprised when received the Versatile Blogger Awards from http://signaturealamode.com/, In all honesty since Smudge Love Fashion evolved as an individual from its parent blog I’ve only managed to grace the page with 11 posts… Boo me!
Right so onto the ermmm interesting part?!.
- I get real retail withdrawal symptoms after going around 14 days without purchasing any new piece of clothing or accessory.
- The Duchess is my favorite film and still brings me to tears even after viewing it over 15 times!
- I refuse to dress for winter until snow hits the ground. Spring/Summer wardrobes are just so much more refreshing!
- If I won the lottery one of the first things I would do is open up a clothing boutique, rapidly turning into a well-known, individual retail chain across the country!
- I wish I was a more creative and inspired soul… At the moment it seems my mind is consumed with personal problems… Totally to blame for blocking my creative flow!
- I have a bin and a box full of belts!
- I just want to be happy!